Collection Day Protocol
Wednesday, May 20- Senior Class Only- 9:00-2:00; Thursday, May 21- Students with the last name of A-G- 10:00-1:30; Friday, May 22- Students with the last name of H-L- 10:00-1:30; Tuesday, May 26- Students with the last name of M-R- 10:00-1:30 Wednesday, May 27- Students with the last name of S-Z- 10:00-1:30
What to Drop Off? (ANYTHING SCHOOL ISSUED: Textbooks, Library books, Chromebooks, CCP books, Choir Robes, Band/ Choir/ Orchestra Sheet Music, Instruments, Calculators, ect.
What to Pick Up? Locker Contents (Will be individually bagged), and 7 & 8th grade packets and awards
How will the collection day work?
- Come on your designated day based upon the first letter of your last name. If you have multiple last names in your family just choose one and have your children all come on that day.
- Enter the drive behind the school off Selma Road. Cars will also be exiting that same drive.
- Cars will pull along the curb of the building and pull no further than the corner of the media center.
- NO ONE IS TO EXIT THEIR CAR UNTIL RELEASED BY A STAFF MEMBER.
- A staff member will ask "what is being dropped off and what is being picked up?" They will dismiss either an adult or a student from the car to where they need to go when that table or area is empty.
- Cars will exit by making a U-turn next to the tennis court and proceed out of the drive onto Selma Road.